EXECUTIVE ADVISORY BOARD
Executive Advisory Board is an exclusive online community for managers, executive, and directors from small companies to large corporations. The online panel is operated by Decision Analyst, Inc., a leading international market research and consulting firm. It gathers opinions and views from companies’ Board Members that would help the decision making process of government agencies, universities, and other major corporations. The goal of the panel is to be able to provide intelligent results that would aide developments of products, services, and systems.
The Executive Advisory Board offers online paid surveys that cater to issues on economic policies, consumer products and services, and other business-related topics. Survey participants are being given incentives ranging from $10 – $300, depending on the length and type of survey. Registration is available online and new users get qualified in the monthly drawings for a chance to win cash prizes.
To see a review of the top online paid surveys companies, you can register for free at SurveyMoneyMachines.com.
SURVEY COMPANY DETAILS
• Countries Accepted – International
• Language – English, French, Deutsch
• Age group – 14 years and older
• Gender – No specific gender
• Type of Research Activities – Online Surveys, Online Discussions
• Rewards and Incentives – $10 – $300 U.S. Cash
• Minimum Payout –None Mentioned
• Payment Type –Check (via mail), Charity Donation
• Accreditation – Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO), Advertising Research Foundation (ARF), American Marketing Association (AMA), Marketing Research Association (MRA), Council for Marketing and Opinion Research (CMOR), American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR), European Society for Opinion Research (ESOMAR)
• Cost to join – Free
Decision Analyst, Inc.
604 Ave. H East
Arlington, TX 76011
Toll Free: 1-800-262-5974 (ask for Sara Johnson)