ALL WOMAN TALK
All Woman Talk is an online research panel established by ACP Magazines Ltd., which is known for publishing Australia’s largest and best magazines for women. These magazines include The Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, NW, OK!,Grazia, Harper’s Bazaar, Dolly, CLEO, Cosmopolitan, Madison, Shop Til You Drop, Take 5, TV Week, and Good Health.
The All Woman Talk panel conducts various online surveys to gather opinions and insights from Australian women. Survey topics are all about women’s interests: fashion, beauty, family, work, fitness, body image, celebrities, and magazines. Aside from completing surveys, members also get free product trials and collaborations with the editors.
The online panel is accepting interested participants who are 14 years of age and above. The panel only accepts limited number of participants and each new user has to go through screening before getting accepted. Users who don’t qualify for their first registration are still welcome to register on a later date as slots open for new members.
SURVEY COMPANY DETAILS
• Countries Accepted – Australia
• Language – English
• Age group – 14 years and older
• Gender – Female
• Type of Research Activities – Online Surveys
• Rewards and Incentives – Raffle Entries for Quarterly Prize Draws
• Minimum Payout – None
• Payment Type – Cash, Gift Packs, Vouchers
• Accreditation – None Mentioned
• Cost to join – Free, but there will be screenings to qualify as members
ACP Magazines Ltd.
54-58 Park Street, SYDNEY NSW 2001