ACCE International has been conducting consumer research studies in Canada for more than 25 years. It specializes in designing and fielding qualitative and quantitative research projects. Most of its research studies are being conducted through central location tests. Other research activities available are product tests, focus groups, online projects, and sensory panels.
ACCE International is open to accepting interested participants to contribute in the research studies. To qualify, registrants must not be working with any advertising agency, supermarket, food manufacturer, or market research company. Selected participants for the free paid surveys receive incentives for their contributions. Users may also refer other interested participants for the online surveys.
SURVEY COMPANY DETAILS
• Countries Accepted – Canada
• Language – English
• Age group – 18-65 years old (those below 18 can also apply but with parental consent)
• Gender – No specific gender
• Type of Research Activities – Online Research Projects, Central Location Testing (CLT)s, Home Use Tests (HUT)s, Global Research Capabilities, Sensory Panels, Focus Group
• Rewards and Incentives – Gift Cards, Raffle Entries
• Minimum Payout – None mentioned
• Payment Type – Gift Cards
• Accreditation – ISO 9001
• Cost to join – Free
2575B Dunwin Drive
Telephone: (905) 828-0493
Fax: (905) 828-049