Academica Group is known to be Canada’s largest research-based marketing consultancy. Its purpose is to bring marketing innovation to higher education. It caters to universities, institutions, children and youth groups, community colleges, aboriginal, associations, government, and the private sectors. It works closely with boards of governors, senior administration, faculty and staff, committees, students, and stakeholders for the survey research studies.
Academica Group established a Consumer Panel where members can share their insights and views that can influence the decision-makers in the education sector. It conducts various free paid surveys such as focus groups and online surveys. Registration is available online and panel membership is free of charge.
SURVEY COMPANY DETAILS
• Countries Accepted – Canada
• Language – English
• Age group – No Age Limit (those who are below 18 who wish to apply must have parental consent)
• Gender – No specific gender
• Type of Research Activities – Online Surveys, Telephone Surveys, National Positioning and Awareness Studies, Focus Groups, Online Research Panels, Secondary Research, Labour Market Studies, Best Practices Research, Program Feasibility Studies
• Rewards and Incentives – Cash
• Minimum Payout – None mentioned
• Payment Type – None mentioned
• Accreditation – Market Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA)
• Cost to join – None mentioned
Director, Client Relations
Academica Group Inc.
Telephone: 1.866.922.8636 (ext. 228)
131 Wharncliffe Road South
London, Ontario Canada